[seqfan] Re: any one else submitted a SUBMITA (addition) and got noconfirmation?

wouter meeussen wouter.meeussen at pandora.be
Mon Jan 25 23:09:15 CET 2010

I tried both,
the first allowed me to interject the comment into existing text,
the second was the old one,
presenting empty boxes to write comments in.
Neither supplied a reply as confirmation.

One must have got through,
(another, third,  was sent to Neil in private email),
since I saw A005043 with a *double* edit of mine.
Corrected now.

W.