[seqfan] JIntS in the ADS

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Sun Jul 18 16:00:30 CEST 2010

In the past years, I submitted some abstracts of the Mathematics of Computation,
Journal of Integer Sequences, Numerical Algorithms, J of Computational
and Applied Mathematics, Journal of Mathematical Analysis and Applications,
Journal of Applied Mathematics, Siam J. on numerical analysis to
the ADS (Astrophysics Data System). As a consequence, one can enter one of
   MaCom
   JIntS
   NuAlg
   JCoAM
   JMAA.
   JApMa
   SJADS
   SJNA.
in the "Journal name/code" form of http://adsabs.harvard.edu/bib_abs.html ,
hit "Send Query" and get actually some results. I submitted also some
of Acta Arithmetica (AcAri) but these will only show up a few weeks from now.

Those of you who actually publish, can also enter their names in
http://adsabs.harvard.edu/physics_service.html and check what is there.
(Mathematics is not well covered by the database, but arXiv is).  So you can
fill "Sloane, N. J." or "Feynman, Richard" for example in the
"Enter Authors" field.

Everybody disappointed with these results is encouraged to submit abstracts as
explained in http://adsabs.harvard.edu/user_feedback.html .