[seqfan] Re: J-language.

neville holmes holmeswn at yahoo.com.au
Fri Jul 2 15:07:23 CEST 2010

> From: Douglas McNeil <mcneil at hku.hk>
> Subject: [seqfan]  most obscure OEIS code ever?

> There are a handful of other sequences with J codes, but
> this is probably the most impressive.  ...

One reason for this scarcity is that some years ago, when
I started submitting sequences with J code I was told most
abruptly and unequivocally by an very eminent editor that
the code was "gibberish" and quite unacceptable.  This was
very confronting and I later gave up submitting sequences.

Neville Holmes, P.O. Box 2412, Bakery Hill 3354, Victoria