[seqfan] Re: Property of sequence A115281.

Robert Israel israel at math.ubc.ca
Wed Jul 7 23:00:47 CEST 2010

I don't know if there's a specific name, but if J is
  0  0  0  0  0 -i
  0  0  0  0  i  0
  0  0  0 -i  0  0
  0  0  i  0  0  0
  0 -i  0  0  0  0
  i  0  0  0  0  0

your property can be written as J.A.J = A^(-1).  This
says that J.A is an involution.

Robert Israel                                israel at math.ubc.ca
Department of Mathematics        http://www.math.ubc.ca/~israel
University of British Columbia            Vancouver, BC, Canada