[seqfan] Re: Excess permutation left moves over right moves

Ron Hardin rhhardin at att.net
Sun Jul 18 02:21:09 CEST 2010

I'll try that next; but am diverted by the puzzle with the A000002-A000005.

Next, actually, is redoing the columns for those jagged column ones (with more
offsets) with a less error-prone adhoc directory structure,
to avoid slips of the finger contaminating the data.

Then on to the cumulative excess ones you suggest.  (Is it obvious that if the
individual ones have recurrences that the cumulative must also?)

I suspect the 0 excess will once again not fit in any recurrence; you have to
start with 1 excess.  I bet.

 rhhardin at mindspring.com
rhhardin at att.net (either)