[seqfan] Re: wanted application of OEIS for man-in-street

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Jul 21 04:04:51 CEST 2010

The best I can think of is that the OEIS is perhaps the most accessible math
resource on the Web. If we agree that innumeracy is as much of a problem as
illiteracy, the OEIS has a better chance of helping the average innumerate
person than some library book filled with Greek letters and scary-sounding
terminology.

Al