[seqfan] Re: Prime signature sequences

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Jul 21 22:55:47 CEST 2010

First, thanks for the tables -- they look nice.  This suggests the
need for an index entry for prime signature--related sequences.
(checks)  Oh, it looks like we already have one -- maybe you can
submit comments on those entries or at least to the index?  Although
the former may be better when we're in the wiki stage (which I predict
to happen around 2012).

I like the singleton sequences A40, A1248, A30078, etc., so I have no
problem with primes^8.  My initial impression is that {1, 1, 3},
{1,2,2}, and the like aren't worth submitting, unless of course
there's some interesting property about those sequences.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University