[seqfan] Re: Fwd: Integers which are anagrams of other integers -- in English

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Thu Jul 22 17:08:18 CEST 2010

I've always thought it would be nice to have subtype information for
keywords: word (English), base (10), fini (96 members), etc.  This
will be technically possible once we move to the wiki, but I'm not
sure if it's socially desirable.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University