[seqfan] Re: Competition problems (was: King-walking integers in a square box)

Dmitry Kamenetsky dmitry.kamenetsky at rsise.anu.edu.au
Tue Jul 27 14:35:50 CEST 2010

Sorry, for starting this mess. I agree with everything that has been said.

We are currently only in the process of considering this problem for a
competition. It may or it may not get chosen. Please don't let this stop you
from discussing the problem and solutions. If we do end up choosing the
problem then I will send out an invitation to everyone here.

Cheers,
Dmitry