[seqfan] A000000

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 15:46:44 CEST 2010

Very interesting this idea of A000000 (only in the OEIS Wiki at the moment).

I'm reminded of what happened to a recording of Bruckner's Symphony No. 0 in
the Wayne State University music collection. I assigned it CD 0000, which I
thought was quite appropriate. When Sanjay saw that, he said "Symphony
number zero is going to become symphony number lost" and reassigned it a
dull number like CD 4104, I can't remember exactly.

I hope that we can keep this at A0 if we can keep it. It would be a rather
interesting exception to the minimum four terms rule.

Al