[seqfan] My first YouTube flame, for "Ulam spiral"

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 20:59:50 CEST 2010

It seems that about an hour ago Mugrs posted the following comment for my
YouTube video entitled "Ulam spiral"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dx24qqBc-PY:

"what a pile of crap. of course, they can only be diagonal, because all even
numbers are not a prime. I guess with the same amount of random odd numbers
this picture will look similar"

But then someone on the YouTube staff worried this might hurt my feelings,
so they removed it; or maybe it was an automated program that removed the
comment. Though if anyone were entitled to take that personally it would
have be to Stanisław Ulam himself. Anyone is welcome to post any comments on
my video, positive or negative, but perhaps would be well-advised to avoid
anything even close to an expletive lest the automated program remove it.

Al