[seqfan] Re: summer hours

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 12:02:54 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 3:38 AM,  <seqfan-request at list.seqfan.eu> wrote:

> Message: 15
> Date: Mon, 31 May 2010 20:37:56 -0400
> From: "N. J. A. Sloane" <njas at research.att.com>
> Subject: [seqfan]  summer hours
> To: seqfan at seqfan.eu
> Cc: david at research.att.com, njas at research.att.com
>

> Dear Seq Fans,  I just got caught up with all submissions
> (including a b-file with 90 terms of A177834 from Martins Opmanis)
>
> In the next couple of months I won't have so
> much time for the OEIS (keeping up with 200 messages a day
> is almost a full-time job), so let me urge everyone
> to hold off on new sequences and updates until the wiki
> is running (I hope this will happen soon)

Is there any estimate when this would be? Specifically:
when we can do edits (in Wiki way) directly to the A-entries
in the OEIS Wiki?
I have a lot's of small-scale edits (adding links and various oneliner
comments) that I would like to do, but I have restrained from sending
them as comments, as I would prefer much more to work with them
"incrementally" in the new Wiki
system.

And people, please respect what Neil said above.
Don't flood him with submissions and comments.
Let's wait the Wiki is really up and running first.

Cheers,

Antti