[seqfan] Re: summer hours

T. D. Noe noe at sspectra.com
Tue Jun 1 16:21:28 CEST 2010

At 8:37 PM -0400 5/31/10, N. J. A. Sloane wrote:
>Dear Seq Fans,  I just got caught up with all submissions
>(including a b-file with 90 terms of A177834 from Martins Opmanis)
>
>In the next couple of months I won't have so
>much time for the OEIS (keeping up with 200 messages a day
>is almost a full-time job), so let me urge everyone
>to hold off on new sequences and updates until the wiki
>is running (I hope this will happen soon)

I suggest you remove or rename the Submit pages and replace them with a
note saying that all submissions are on hold until the Wiki is working.

I routinely put all my submissions into a text files A1, A2, A3,... until
they are ready to submit.  This also reduces the number of mistakes in
sequences I submit.  I suggest others do the same.  I do the same with
comments: I have a file called Future Comments which contains a sequence
number and the comment. When the wiki is running, I will submit those
comments.

Best regards,

Tony