[seqfan] Re: Transforms in the Wiki

Meeussen Wouter (bkarnd) wouter.meeussen at vandemoortele.com
Tue Jun 1 18:10:40 CEST 2010

Franklin,

a realy good idea,
and the transforms used on the superseeker lookup belong there too,
including their sometimes not-so-straightforward definitions:

QUOTE***
List of transformations used:
T050  jth coefficient of Sn(z)*(1-z)^j

Abbreviations used in the above list of transformations:
u[j]	=	j-th term of the sequence
Sn(z)	=	ordinary generating function
En(z)	=	exponential generating function
revogf	=	reversion of ordinary generating function
revegf	=	reversion of exponential generating function
lgdogf	=	logarithmic derivative of ordinary generating function
lgdegf	=	logarithmic derivative of exponential generating function

ENDQUOTE***

Wouter.