[seqfan] Re: Transforms in the Wiki

Max Alekseyev maxale at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 18:14:59 CEST 2010

On Tue, Jun 1, 2010 at 9:04 AM,  <franktaw at netscape.net> wrote:
> One thing I would like to do when the Wiki is live is provide expanded
> coverage of transforms. It's not too early to start planning for this.
>
> In particular,  I would like to see one page per transform. These pages
> would be formatted somewhat similarly to pages for sequences: a title,
> comments, formulas, programs, links and references. Instead of values,
> there would be a list of instances: Axxxxxx => Ayyyyyy; this would I
> think be better at the bottom of the page instead of at the top.

I support the idea of pages describing each of the transforms. But
instead of listing all the instances of a particular transform I would
rather suggest to put them in a wiki-category corresponding to that
transform, while on the page describing the transform have just a few
(most important) examples.

Max