[seqfan] Re: Martin Gardner & humour

Graeme McRae g_m at mcraefamily.com
Tue Jun 8 17:09:41 CEST 2010

Not sure if this helps, but here goes...

The recent Car Talk podcast includes a phone call recorded several
years with a listener who called into the show to object to an
incorrect report at the time that Martin Gardner had died. The caller
said on the air that he had called his dad who confirmed that Martin
Gardner was still alive. What made your dad so sure of that? asked the
radio host. Because my dad is Martin Gardner! the caller said.

--Graeme McRae,
Palmdale, CA