[seqfan] Re: looking for bijections

Antti Karttunen antti.karttunen at gmail.com
Wed Jun 9 13:17:26 CEST 2010

And of course, for a standard way of converting from
binary trees to Dyck words, there is that caterpillar
traversing the binary tree depth-first-wise from left to right,
as presented by Martin Gardner in his Sci-Am 197? column.
(I have the photocopies, but I have lost the copy of the
cover, so I miss the exact year. 1976 or 1977? Wouter,
do you remember? ;-)

Cheers,

Same.