[seqfan] Re: A000000

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Jun 16 16:01:13 CEST 2010

I like it.  There are already several dozen sequences that don't have
the "required" minimum of four terms, and this seems to have more
reason than most to bypass that restriction.

I wouldn't make the wording so breathless, though:
The empty sequence (A000000, very fitting for the simplest of
conceivable sequences) is very useful as a repository of sequences
that are either conjectured to be empty or proven empty.
The empty sequence: a repository of sequences that are either
conjectured to be empty or proven empty.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University