[seqfan] Re: "Sobalian Coefficients"

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Jun 16 21:17:33 CEST 2010

Quoting http://list.seqfan.eu/pipermail/seqfan/2010-June/005062.html

ja> A search
ja>  http://oeis.org/classic/?q=Labossiere&sort=0&fmt=0&language=english&go=Search
ja> gives (repeated many times) the 2 links titled
ja>  A. F. Labossiere, Sobalian Coefficients.
ja>  A. F. Labossiere, Miscellaneous.
ja> I strongly suggest to remove both in every such instance.

This would be gross editorial error, since there are sequences among these like
A102411 and A102412 in an "uned" state; removing these URL's
would render it virtually impossible to figure out what the actual
meaning of the sequences are. (I've tried in the past to put some thoughts
into these and failed up to now to understand them.)
Removing such vital information is like shooting one's own feet.

RJM