[seqfan] Re: web changes (AT) by @ and publishes e-mails

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 29 16:07:21 CEST 2010

Yes, Neil: Since there are bots republishing our email addresses, please right away change all occurrences of my email address (q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com) in the classic OEIS to my homepage URL (http://www.prism-of-spirals.net/), as has already been done with some of the references to me.

Thanks you,
Leroy Quet

[ ( [ ([( [ ( ([[o0Oo0Ooo0Oo(0)oO0ooO0oO0o]]) ) ] )]) ] ) ]