[seqfan] Re: S and S complementary : cumulative sum is prime accordingly

Douglas McNeil mcneil at hku.hk
Tue Jun 29 20:03:03 CEST 2010

> I must prolong S with "the smallest available integer not yet
> present in S and not leading to a contradiction"; can it be 2?

Unless I'm very much mistaken, this restriction isn't in your original
post, so I'm not sure what you're quoting from but I don't think it's
the sequence definition.  That's why I asked 'Don't most of these
self-describing sequences have a "minimal term not leading to a
contradiction" rule attached?'

I was surprised not to see such a rule, and originally wondered if
that meant the sequence was unique for some reason.

Doug

--
Department of Earth Sciences
University of Hong Kong