[seqfan] Automatic Invention of Integer Sequences (with the HR Program, named after Hardy and Ramanujan)

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 06:21:50 CEST 2010

I imagine Simon Colton's homepage on that topic has moved here:

  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~sgc/research/index.html

And if you haven't already found it, the 2002 paper "Automated Theory
Formation for Tutoring Tasks in Pure Mathematics" describes the HR program
fairly extensively. It is at:

  http://www.doc.ic.ac.uk/~sgc/papers/colton_radm02.pdf

- Robert Munafo

--