[seqfan] Re: A triangular observation (nothing proved)

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 14:59:39 CET 2010

For what it's worth and speaking only for myself, I do find your triangle
interesting. But if I had come up with it, I would first investigate any
possible connections to Pascal's triangle before submitting it: Can this
triangle be derived from Pascal's triangle somehow (as can Lozanic's)? If
you subtract this triangle from Pascal's triangle, what is the resulting
triangle? And of course I would also look up the various sequences derived
from the triangle (such as row sums) in the OEIS and see if any interesting
angle emerges.

Al