[seqfan] Re: gentle reminder

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 00:57:43 CET 2010

I think we're getting into some rather silly territory if we're going to
police spelling and punctuation to normalize either to American or British
standards. I would hope most users of the OEIS have encountered both in
their readings and aren't thrown by either.

On my list of priorities:

1. Accuracy of terms given
2. Accuracy of formulas given
3. Accuracy of CAS commands
4. ...
999. Adherence to American spelling and grammar.

Al