[seqfan] Re: A061112 & A061117 offset

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Tue Mar 9 22:29:16 CET 2010

Yes, the offsets should certainly be 2.

The descriptions could be improved, too.  A061112 is "Compute number of
divisors of the p(n+1)-p(n)-1 composite numbers between two consecutive
primes; choose the smallest."  This is grammatically in the imperative
(do this), while the descriptive is better.  I would say "Minimum
number of divisors for any number strictly between Prime(n) and
Prime(n+1)."

Also, the example has been copied verbatim from A061112 to A061117,
including the "=a(30)", which should instead follow "the largest is
16".  (And again we have p(30) instead of Prime(30)).

Franklin T. Adams-Watters