[seqfan] Re: A103807 and negative primes

Maximilian Hasler maximilian.hasler at gmail.com
Sun Mar 21 16:40:49 CET 2010

how about : "are prime(s) (in absolute value)" ?
i.e. in this concrete case:

%N A103807 Primes p such that 2*p-27, 2*p+27, 2*p-33 and 2*p+33 are
primes (in absolute value).

(I think it is preferrable (creates less confusion) to put it in
parentheses because it concens only a negligible number of terms, and
accoding to personal preference of the reader it might not be
necessary, but it is there for those who want it to be there.)

Maximilian