[seqfan] Re: Help me understand these sequences

Ray Chandler rayjchandler at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 29 17:53:45 CEST 2010

If you look at the similar A152625 from the same author, you get some insight into how to construct A144565.

If you first prepend 2,1,2 (the digits that appear in the expression 2^(1/2)?) to the digits that appear in the
expansion of sqrt(2), and then take the prime(n)-th digit of the result you obtain the terms listed.  I would vote both
these sequences off the island.
Ray