[seqfan] Too many boring sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon May 3 20:22:16 CEST 2010

Dear Sequence Fans and the "Usual Suspects"

As you know, since October 2009, the OEIS is owned by the
OEIS Foundation.  However, because the OEIS Wiki is not
operational, I still have to process every sequence myself.

The number of emails I'm getting each day is now over 200
(this includes comments and new submissions, but not spam).

Some of you have been abusing the system, by submitting
huge numbers of uninteresting sequences, most of which
need editing.  I have been very lenient this year
(up to the end of April). But this has to stop.

Today I rejected many sequences that were submitted in the past
three days, and I will continue to do this.

As always, sequences that arise from real problems are always welcome,
as is an occasional well-formatted sequence which is a variation
on an existing sequence.

Neil Sloane