[seqfan] A130157 and A130158

Leroy Quet q1qq2qqq3qqqq at yahoo.com
Sun May 9 21:02:43 CEST 2010

To all, maybe especially to Charles Greathouse:

I don't see why these sequences are "base". The definition of A130158 says "Decimal concatenation", but I did not write that, even though I originally submitted the sequence.

By "concatenation", I meant here, write out the table of divisors, then FLATTEN the list into a linear sequence.

I fear that other sequences have been altered wrongly too because of this dual definition of "concatenate".

Is there a better word to use than "concatenation". I didn't know concatenation only applies to combining two numbers by writing them out in some base and juxtaposing into one number in that base. Doesn't it also apply to writing several lists of numbers as one list?

Leroy

[ ( [ ([( [ ( ([[o0Oo0Ooo0Oo(0)oO0ooO0oO0o]]) ) ] )]) ] ) ]