[seqfan] Re: editing question

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Tue May 11 19:53:15 CEST 2010

Absolutely, that's the whole point of the wiki. But since the wiki is not
fully functional yet, you need to be judicious with your comments, and save
the less pressing ones in a file on your computer.

In the specific case of A176983 that you brought up, if there are terms
missing and therefore the terms afterwards have incorrect indices, that's
definitely something worth bringing to Neil's attention.

But if you just want to see more whitespace and linebreaks, I would just add
something like "A176983 needs more whitespace" to my backburner file.

That's not a policy, just my recommendations given the current situation.

Al