[seqfan] Re: A method to generate sequences

Dmitry Kamenetsky dmitry.kamenetsky at rsise.anu.edu.au
Wed May 19 10:02:52 CEST 2010

Hello Franklin,

Thanks for clearing that up. I completely missed the matrix multiplication
representation. You are right, the only way we can get new/interesting
sequences is if we use non-regular graphs or non-linear functions. I suspect
the latter is the easiest, eg., we can use sums of squares or bitwise
functions (and, or, xor). I am not sure whether the generated sequences will
be useful, but I think it is worth investigating.

Cheers,
Dmitry