[seqfan] Re: Missing word in A107978

Alonso Del Arte alonso.delarte at gmail.com
Fri May 21 04:45:46 CEST 2010

Once the OEIS wiki is fully functional I wouldn't think twice about
correcting something small like that. But right now I'm not sure it's urgent
enough to pile it on Neil's to-do list. However, if Jonathan or I or another
member of this list were to think of something else that ought to be added
to that sequence, then it would be worthwhile taking care of that missing
but generally unconsciously supplied word.

Al