[seqfan] Re: Suggested rename.

franktaw at netscape.net franktaw at netscape.net
Fri May 21 06:51:50 CEST 2010

Personally, I'm OK with it either way; but the second example line
should be changed to use the same name used in the title. (Or just
merge it into the previous line, and drop the reiteration of the title
entirely.)

Plus I think the first "References" line should actually be a "Comment"
line.

It would be nice if somebody were to produce an a-file that shows not
only the sequence, but also the representation. I.e., starting like:

1 127 = -1 + 2^7
2 343 = (3 + 4) ^ 3
3 736 = 7 + 3^6
4 1285 = (1 + 2^8)* 5