[seqfan] correcting A181539

Richard Mathar mathar at strw.leidenuniv.nl
Wed Nov 3 13:29:25 CET 2010

Is there a way to keep the terms in http://oeis.org/classic/A181539
(current definition m: m^2 =1 (mod 10^n) by changing the definition? I'd expect
some corresponding terms of http://oeis.org/classic/A181607  to appear, but I
cannot figure out which modification in A181539 would do that
selection/matching.

[Cultural notice: these are called hidden variables in physics - parameters
that steer the behaviour of quantum particles although they are not
measurable in the classical sense. In newsgroups, these are words/phrases
that are avoided by people because of some sort of shame. The applicable
anecdote is the correction by a wikipedia robot removing my
OEIS tags in  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zeta_constant
because (citing  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User_talk:R._J._Mathar)
"making a minor change with obscenities."]

RJM