[seqfan] Updatebot on a rampage

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 00:30:09 CET 2010

Something odd is going on. Low-numbered sequences got deleted from the wiki
in a massive batch -- or perhaps I misunderstand what the wiki is supposed
to be?

For example, these exist:

  http://oeis.org/wiki/A061667
  http://oeis.org/wiki/A100843
  http://oeis.org/wiki/A127911

but these don't:

  http://oeis.org/wiki/A000027
  http://oeis.org/wiki/A001372
  http://oeis.org/wiki/A000081

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -