[seqfan] Primes arising in Newman digit sums

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Wed Nov 17 17:18:53 CET 2010

Consider sequence A131342: Primes arising in Newman digit sums.  The comment

%C A remarkable result of M. Drmota and M. Skalba: the only primes p
=< 1000 satisfying S_p,0(n) > 0 (at least for sufficiently large n)
are 3, 5, 17, 43, 257, 683.

taken from
http://arXiv.org/pdf/0709.3821

seems to suggest that the sequence should be finite and full (and also
base).  But instead it has keyword:more.  Do I misunderstand a special
case for the general one (in which case the sequence, I hope, can be
clarified), or are the keywords wrong?

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University