[seqfan] New sequence allocated numbers Axxxxxx

Kimberling, Clark ck6 at evansville.edu
Fri Nov 19 17:58:25 CET 2010

Hi Seqfans,

Yesterday I got two allocated numbers, A181885 and A181886, for a pair
of closely related sequences.  I thought I had indicated "A181885" when
I submitted the first sequence, but it now appears as A181661.  But
maybe I didn't put "A181885" - because this morning when I started to
submit the other sequence, I didn't find a place on the form to put
"A181886".

So, the question is, how to get the allocated number assigned to a newly
submitted sequence.

Thanks!

Clark Kimberling