[seqfan] Re: Handling duplicate sequences

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Nov 22 16:21:28 CET 2010

> In the particular case I've now found - A003104 and A151516 - there is the
additional complication of both sequences being mentioned in the Index,
which as I understand can't yet be edited directly as the sequences can.

Joseph
This is a case where it was not clear whether to delete A151516 or
just to declare it as dead and merge the information with A003104.
Since it is in the Index, I decided on the latter course, and went
ahead and did the two edits.
Thanks for catching this duplication!
Neil