[seqfan] Re: Partial sum of Pascal's triangle is a power of 2.

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Wed Nov 24 22:31:43 CET 2010

Robert, Sorry for delay in answering this - I have been
busy with the launch of the new OEIS!

The answer is that Yes, these questions have
been dealt with exhaustively in the work by
several coding theorists and number theorists
(J H van Lint, Aimo Tietavainen, especially)
showing that there are no more perfect codes than
those already known.

I'll add some pertinent references to A171886

 Best regards
 			 Neil