[seqfan] Q from NJAS: how do I upload to wiki?

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sun Nov 28 20:29:23 CET 2010

Can someone who is familiar with the wiki help me?

Q1: I want to upload a new (large) file to the OEIS wiki from
my home computer. The file is called say "Deleted_Sequence_2".
I want it to become a file on the wiki with that name.
What do I do?

[I tried uploading a file testAAAA, but it refused because there was no suffix.
Other things I tried also failed.]

Q2: There is an existing wiki file called
Works_Citing_the_On-Line_Encyclopedia_of_Integer_Sequences
I want to replace a large part of that with a new file that I upload
from my home computer. It is many thousands of lines,
too big to mouse. Again, how do I do this?

Neil