[seqfan] Re: Updatebot on a rampage

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 03:27:59 CET 2010

Yeah, those red links are the reason I noticed this "problem" in the first
place.

But I understand, and I also agree that it makes sense to stick to the
single format.

For a while I was corresponding with David Applegate and working on
conversion scripts to make the wiki sequences and the classic format
inter-operate. It seemed like a rather daunting problem with little tangible
benefit. . .

Thanks for the work you (Russ and David and Neil and whoever else) are
doing!

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -