[seqfan] Re: OEIS: dispensed A-numbers are no longer valid

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Sat Nov 13 14:41:43 CET 2010

Ron Hardin asked

> how do you submit the result after you format a file of sequences?

I'm not sure, I don't think anyone has done this yet.
But something like this:

Click on "Contribute New Seq..." at the foot of the OEIS page

Click on Submit New Sequence  (takes you to edit/new)

Click on "edit internal format"

Mouse in a sequence, click submit; repeat.

But will that let you use the A-numbers you
have reserved? I don't know!

Dave, Russ - can you give more detailed instructions?
Russ said he would be off-line today, so we may
not get an answer until tomorrow.

Neil