[seqfan] Re: OEIS: dispensed A-numbers are no longer valid

David Applegate david at research.att.com
Sat Nov 13 15:54:22 CET 2010

When you take A-numbers from the dispenser, new blank sequence entries
will be created for those A-numbers showing that they are reserved to
you.

When you are ready to submit one, edit that sequence, either by
going to the sequence and clicking edit (and probably "edit internal
format"), or by going directly to
http://oeis.org/edit?seq=Annnnnn&internal=1, and paste in the
sequence.

There is no mechanism (yet, at least) for submitting a batch all at
once.

Also, note that the internal format is slightly different now: it
doesn't include the A-numbers.

-Dave