[seqfan] Re: it is now OK to submit new sequences!

ghodges14 at comcast.net ghodges14 at comcast.net
Sat Nov 13 21:42:01 CET 2010

Some questions on the new submission procedure:

1) The past submission form had a feature where you could (actually, had to) see how things looked before you submitted; is there any equivalent to this now, or could there be one?

2) How do we get line breaks -do the \Qs still work?

I'm sorry if I haven't kept up perfectly with 2 years of e-mails about this.  I've often felt out of the loop during this changeover process, but I've been pretty patient about not submitting sequences during that period as a whole, in order not to make Neil's workload heavier than it otherwise might be. I can certainly wait a little more time until these issues, and any others relevant to submission, are clarified (ideally on the new site, in addition to any possible e-mail clarification, and ideally before I lose my current batch of A-numbers).

Of course I can only imagine the frustrations Neil (and David Applegate, Russ Cox, etc.) have endured over the last two years with this changeover. Thanks to everyone involved.

Best regards,
Matt Vandermast