[seqfan] Re: OEIS: dispensed A-numbers are no longer valid

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 13 23:58:15 CET 2010

It is my understanding that those batch submissions had to be handled
manually by N.J.A. Sloane.

I also think it would be good to maintain the requirement that users edit
the sequences one at a time.

Taking the A-number out of each line in the internal format is great -- it
means I don't have to proofread as much!

- Robert Munafo

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -