[seqfan] Re: something went wrong with new oeis this afternoon

Robert Munafo mrob27 at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 08:09:35 CET 2010

Having a local copy of my work is "more" not "less". It's really useless to
not have my own copy of my work. If it's worth putting on a web site then
it's even more worth having my own copy.

Being able to work on a draft and fix my mistakes before submitting is
"more", not "less". Posting mistakes leads to embarrassment and is
inconsiderate to others.

Using a local text editor is "more", not "less". I can make the window much
bigger than the little rectangle on the web form, and it functions even when
I am not on a network.

So I don't settle for "less" on any of these things.

--
  Robert Munafo  --  mrob.com
 Follow me at: mrob27.wordpress.com - twitter.com/mrob_27 -