[seqfan] Re: something went wrong with new oeis this afternoon

Alexander P-sky apovolot at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 14:01:17 CET 2010

Dear Robert -

my "less" was related NOT to your work, which you do locally on your
home computer, but to what OEIS currently functionally provides for
the convenience of "minimum to do at home" user. My philosophy with
regards to software applications is such, that it should provide
reasonable convenience to users in a standard way and NOT to rely on
*outsourcing* efforts to each particular user.

ARP