[seqfan] Re: OEIS: what went wrong

N. J. A. Sloane njas at research.att.com
Mon Nov 15 00:13:06 CET 2010

William, as we've said several times, the brain of
the OEIS now has two halves: the sequence data
is in oeis.org, the wiki pages are in oeis.org/wiki

That's why all the A-numbered pages in the wiki
were deleted. There is no sequence A000000.
I know it was once suggested that this might be assigned
to the empty sequence, but this would violate all the rules
for sequences, and so A000000 is not part of the
sequence data.

We could certainly have a wiki page about the empty
sequence, but imho it would not have much content!

 Best regards
 			 Neil