[seqfan] Re: something went wrong with new oeis this afternoon

Joseph S. Myers jsm at polyomino.org.uk
Mon Nov 15 01:18:03 CET 2010

On Sat, 13 Nov 2010, Alexander P-sky wrote:

> Also besides initial "submitting" event I was hoping that email
> notifications of the "change of state", such  as "being edited",
> "rejected" or "approved" will be issued ?

I think it would be nice to have a related feature: watchlisting of
sequences of personal interest, so you can get - whether in the web view,
or by email if you requested that - a list of recent changes to such
sequences, including cases where a change of yours was approved (if you
watchlisted the sequence you changed) but also covering contributions
anyone else happens to make at any time to the sequences on your watchlist
(so you can know if someone extended a sequence you contributed, say).
(On the wiki side this already exists as a standard MediaWiki feature, but
I think it's of more interest on the sequence side.)

--
Joseph S. Myers
jsm at polyomino.org.uk