[seqfan] Re: http://oeis.org/recent.txt

Charles Greathouse charles.greathouse at case.edu
Mon Nov 15 04:40:56 CET 2010

Presumably this is the result of starting the new database, where all
sequences have been entered here in the last few days.

I do lament the choice of the American date format; I can't search for
"Nov 2010" since month and year aren't adjacent.  If I just want the
creation date, author:Nov author:2010 is a reasonable substitute, but
for edits that's harder (esp. since "2010" will wrongly favor
sequences with sequence:2010).

I suppose I could write a script to generate "01 Nov 2010"|"02 Nov
2010"|...|"31 Nov 2010" (possibly dropping the last term, depending on
how smart I make the script) but I can't imagine that would be easy on
the database.

Charles Greathouse
Analyst/Programmer
Case Western Reserve University